- Tickets (inclusive of Regular Day Pass and Concert Pass) will be sold online at tickelo.com/salosalofest2022
- You may purchase tickets through the following modes of payment:
- Credit or Debit Card (Visa, Mastercard of any bank)
- Save the trees! There’s no need to print out your ticket, just have a copy of the QR code or the PDF file ready on your smartphone.
- Feel free to share your excitement on socials, but keep the QR to yourself.
- Your e-tickets will be sent to your email and will be available to view on your Tickelo profile. Pro-tip: don’t lose your Tickelo login credentials!
Tickets sold online at the EK Online Store and other Channels are for park entry only. Salo-Salo fest concert tickets may be purchased in advance at tickelo.com.
Complimentary tickets or open dated promo tickets may still be allowed entry to Park but will have to pay for the concert tickets separately.
Thank you for your interest! Your purchased EK ticket should be dated December 2, 3 or 4. You can upgrade onsite on the date of your visit or in advance—email us at email@example.com to know how.
No. Gated Attractions require separate fees and are not included in any of our passes
- EKaleidoscope Interactive Trampoline
- 7D Theater
- Laser Mission 2.0
- Xtreme Paintball
- Fun Kart
Yes, we have a designated area for you. Please reach out to us the day before the event via social media (@salosalofest) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No. Guests are not allowed to bring outside food and drinks. We have a variety of food outlets in the park you can choose from.
Guests can bring empty tumblers as water refilling stations are available inside the park.
- Smartphone containing your e-ticket
- Valid ID
- Any video or audio recording devices (such as DSLR, Mirrorless Cameras exceeding 55mm lens, Action Cameras, and Drones)
- Tripod / Monopod / Selfie Stick / Gimbal
- Ipad or Tablet (bigger than 7 inches)
- Big Banner / LED Banner (maximum size is A4)
- Foldable Stools / Chairs
- Pyrotechnic Items / Explosives (including fireworks, candles and lighters)
- Alcohol and Drugs
- Cigarettes / e-Cigarettes / Vape Pens
- Outside Food and Drinks
- Wheeled items
- Sports Ball
- Permanent markers and felt tip pens and playing cards
- Cremated remains (e.g. urn, vases, boxes)
- Sharp and pointed objects
- Musical instruments (e.g. Flute, drumstick, drums)
- Other electronic gadgets (e.g. hair curlers and hair iron)
- Pets (except for security dogs – they’re friendly, say hi!)
- Weapons of any kind, including firearms, knives, pepper spray/mace, or anything that management determines to be potentially injurious or may otherwise affect the safety of other guests.
Send us a message on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter at @salosalofest or email us at email@example.com
Face coverings/masks are not required. But since we are expecting a huge crowd, wearing of masks and physical distancing are highly encouraged.
We all want to have a great time! If you suspect your health could be at risk for any reason, or you could aggravate a pre-existing condition of any kind. DO NOT RIDE.